I-40 Caches

rusty_da_dog

I was looking for caches further into TN than Memphis. Since I am in Texarkana and have family in Central Arkansas I am planning a trip over across the river once it warms up some.

Thanks though, I appreciate it and I will add these to my list of must hits when I head that way.

Thanks,

Rusty

RW Da Man!!!

CHS#1

Knoxville is about 120 miles SW of Bristol on I-40. There are a few caches along the Knoxville 40 corridor that are pretty close and easy, seem to get the pass-by cachers regularly.

Knights inn the Woods

Walker Springs Easy Cache

Office Space

We have one almost ready to plant that will be very close to I-40 but I don't know if it'll be out by March, we're fussing over details and different opinions icon_rolleyes.gif

I'll post it here if we finish it soon.

Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. - Roy M. Goodman

after you come through nashville, damvue (great view), total confusion, ground hog are some off the stewart's ferry exit. honeylocust wed cam in nashville is our only live cam cache. tool cache is a bugger. at the lebanon exit, bug juice of mossy field is our oldest. anything by a182pilot is good. mine are too far i think (pin, in the pines are a couple)

quote:
Watch out for suggestions from Bitbrain.... he is out to GITCHA . hehehe

I second that... heh heh icon_biggrin.gif

[This message was edited by Cwlutterloh on February 06, 2003 at 07:31 AM.]

[This message was edited by Cwlutterloh on February 06, 2003 at 07:32 AM.]

Uh-oh... Those cachecrazies are on to me... I still need to head up to their neck of the woods & knock out all those Ozark caches. icon_wink.gif

Maybe I'll get SpongeChuck to go, too. It'll be fun to watch him bee-line to a cache in the hills. heh heh heh

Oh, crazies, I didn't even mention "Bitbrain's First". icon_razz.gif Wait til y'all get back over here & try for the 4x4 Offroad Adventure.