Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Tuena

Self Service Coin Operated Laundromats Voting

I am somewhat confused by the voting on this proposal. Yesterday there were 12 votes cast with a 50/50 spread, today just 2 both for. What has happened?

• Funny 1
  • Surprised 1

I canceled the peer review voting. The first vote was canceled by the leader. A new vote was started soon after that. This is confusing to players. If they don't realize that this happened, many wouldn't vote again. -> Hobo Larry: Give it some time to send it to peer review again. Thanks.

There have been times when our washer broke and we needed to use a laundromat! There are not many around where I live. 

I discovered this week that banks can't give you coins (shortage), so if you need quarters for the laundromat, you're out of luck!.

Personally, I don't find these interesting and informative and I feel many others in the community feel the same. I believe the Waymarking admins have encouraged the community to 'retire' commercial businesses (either Ma and Pa or retail chains) and focus on those sites and structures that are more interesting and provide some educational/informative value.

• Upvote 2