02.02.2020 Souvenir

This popped up on my screen when signing in! I didn't hear about the 02022020 souvenir! I did a search on the fourm but couldn't find a topic on it so if this is a duplicate I can bring it over there. This is one souvenir I want! 

https://www.geocaching.com/blog/2020/01/new-souvenir-fun-in-all-directions/

Forward, backward, inside and out! With over 3 million geocaches worldwide, geocaching is fun in all directions. That’s why we’re celebrating 02.02.2020, an international palindrome date, with a new souvenir!

On Sunday February 2, 2020, find any geocache, Adventure Lab* or attend any event to earn the “Fun in all directions” souvenir.

You will be awarded the souvenir as soon as you record your find/attended log online.

4 hours ago, HunterandSamuel said:

This popped up on my screen when signing in! I didn't hear about the 02022020 souvenir! I did a search on the fourm but couldn't find a topic on it so if this is a duplicate I can bring it over there. This is one souvenir I want! 

https://www.geocaching.com/blog/2020/01/new-souvenir-fun-in-all-directions/

Forward, backward, inside and out! With over 3 million geocaches worldwide, geocaching is fun in all directions. That’s why we’re celebrating 02.02.2020, an international palindrome date, with a new souvenir!

On Sunday February 2, 2020, find any geocache, Adventure Lab* or attend any event to earn the “Fun in all directions” souvenir.

You will be awarded the souvenir as soon as you record your find/attended log online.

It was announced in the 2020 souvenirs thread.

• Funny 1
3 hours ago, Dare2Geocache said:

Is there any way for HQ to sift through the 02-02-2020 logs and post some of the most creative? I had fun writing mine using a bunch of palindromes, and I'd love to read others' funny logs, too.

Sometimes they mention things like that in blogs, so remember to get it in notifications, or the drop down (under "Community") on your profile dashboard. :)

8 hours ago, Dare2Geocache said:

Is there any way for HQ to sift through the 02-02-2020 logs and post some of the most creative? I had fun writing mine using a bunch of palindromes, and I'd love to read others' funny logs, too.

A cool idea! I wish I put more thought into mine. Streak week was a lot of fun though. People were logging...time to put on my clothes...after the last day of SW. 

Here's our 02.02.2020 log. Not too creative. Can you post yours if you want? 

"Yay! Earned our 02.02.2020 souvenir! Took a walk down to the rivers for a photo. We were so happy to see a geocache hidden here, an area we do some kayaking. Bring your kayak down the paved path to a great launching area where both rivers meet (see photo).TFTF!"