Guernsey Cache found

On 12/24/2019 at 3:36 AM, Yogi bear (GSY) said:

Are any cache owners missing a Cache in Guernsey? 

I have found one where there isn't one.

unfortunately there is not a name on the container or log book. 

The FTF was 18/12/18.

Let me know if its yours, otherwise I will try to message people who found it.

The FTFer not sign it? If they did you could search the name.

It is clearly marked as a Geocache and has Geocaching.com written on it.

I found it in my hedge (I have left it there).

Im not currently a premium member and cant see a way to search by username. (There is definitely not a cache name or number on it or in the log book.

FTF is illegible, but second to find was amber1997 on the 22/12/18, most recent legible find was spottydotty59 on the19/5/19 (maybe 19/6/19). Last time it was found was on the 14/7/19 but cant read the name. so this cache has potentially been missing from its home for 5 months.

It is possible that it is a premium only cache and I cant see it. 

If anyone can use this info to give me a gc code then I will get it back to where it should be.

Thankyou everyone.

Unfortunately I cant see the links to premium caches, I can see the links to the googlemaps.

Ive messaged who I think might be the owner (twolittlepigs) and hopefully they will come back to me. I think it should actually be in the vinery or nearer to it than it is currently.

Can you put the CO ord of where GC816PY and GC816QZ should be. Sorry I cant see the links above.

13 minutes ago, Yogi bear (GSY) said:

Thankyou everyone.

Unfortunately I cant see the links to premium caches, I can see the links to the googlemaps.

Ive messaged who I think might be the owner (twolittlepigs) and hopefully they will come back to me. I think it should actually be in the vinery or nearer to it than it is currently.

Can you put the CO ord of where GC816PY and GC816QZ should be. Sorry I cant see the links above.