Jump to content

Where to report


Recommended Posts

On 9/13/2019 at 9:20 PM, Lillme said:

I have found a destroyed Cache, it has been logged as such twice but nothing appears to have been done about it.

So where do I report it?


Go to the cache page and make a new log, do a "Write Note" and then click the "report a problem" link below the text box (see below):



You say it's been logged as such twice, do you mean that there are two Needs Maintenance logs against the cache? If so then Choose Cache should be archived and mention in your note that previous maintenence logs haven't been actioned. If there are no existing Needs Maintenance logs then choose one of the other options and describe the problem in your note. 



  • Helpful 1
Link to comment

Log a ‘needs maintenance’ request on the cache page. You can give plenty of details in the ‘NM’ log itself if you click on ‘opt out’ first which lets you do an NM log without having to do a Write Note as well.


 If the cache already has one or more NM logs on it which were at least 6 weeks ago, then you should log a ‘Needs Archived’ log in a similar way, which will alert a reviewer 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...