Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Delta68

United States missing from countries in PQ config

It's not possible to have notifications set up for the whole world, so instead, I have a weekly PQ listing all caches of one particular type published in the previous month
I have a PQ to alert me of any GPS Adventures  and I was a bit surprised that the Texas one didn't appear in it.
Further investigation showed that this was because I had the PQ set up with all the countries selected and United States isn't one of them.
If I select States/Provinces instead, countries like Denmark, Slovenia, Israel etc get missed off becasue they are not listed with states/provinces

Obviously this is not a major issue for GPS Adventures but I do actually have a PQ for a different specific cache type and it means that I have to have two overlapping PQs instead

Thanks

Edited by Delta68

24 minutes ago, Delta68 said:

I have a PQ to alert me of any GPS Adventures  and I was a bit surprised that the Texas one didn't appear in it.

As a GSAK user you may use GS's API instead. The API does have the US as a choosable country. :)

Hans

The USA has never been an option in pocket queries, even though I have suggested a few times that it should be.