Idea for a browser add-on

mellers

I'm no coding whizz, but I'm hoping there might be someone on here, who is, who would be able to create a browser add-on for the geocaching pages, (not unlike the incredibly useful Geocaching Map Enhancements add-on by jri).

I'd love it if my SOLVED AND FOUND adjusted puzzle cache icons, continued to appear in the location of the actual hide - as they did  a couple of years ago before a Groundspeak change.

Groundspeak don't seem inclined to continue to allow us to view this incredibly useful information and it's literally just occurred to me that perhaps there's a coding genius and geocaching fan on here, who could knock something up, which would d the job.  I realise that I seem to be in the minority in not being too bothered about geo-art looking correct, once I've found the caches, so I don't expect Groundspeak will do it for us. 

We have a lot of puzzles in my neck of the woods, and I like solving them, so have found all of them within a 15 mile radius over the last 10 years of playing the game - so this is NOT about trying to cheat to find out where they are. This is about wanting to place my own hides and needing to see at a glance (and without racking my not-brilliant memory for every single puzzle hide I've ever found), which are the spots which are already taken (as I used to be able to). In conjunction with the GME add-on, I can then also identify all the saturation zones in my locale - and avoid wasting both my time and the reviewer's time when I try to hide something too close to something else.

Is this something anyone would be able to do? How tricky would it be?