Phone maps

Foxyflame

Is there anyway to copy the co-ordinates on a cache when on an android phone, other than checking them, writing them down, and then inputting them manually into other mapping apps? Or maybe access the other maps through the app?
I have Geocache app, but I also have Anquet; a subscription based mapping app with full access to all the os maps 1:25k and 1:50k. When using the Geocaching app it is often, around me anyway, just a point in the middle of nowhere, so I have to minimise the app, bring up the other, and work out routes to the map and location for the cache (my GPS isn't great around us so I prefer to manually pinpoint the location on the OS map and get to the co-ordinates myself). If I want to be more specific and instead of working out likely spots based on the rights of way etc in the area. I have to write down the co-ordinates (usually scrawled on my arm) from the Geocaching app, and then input them to my other app manually.

Is there a quick button to highlight and copy the co-ordinates so I can paste them into the other app, or a way to load the additional maps to the geocaching app? My phone is painfully slow so it can take a lot of time and use a lot of battery flipping between the two constantly.

Hi.

I think you'd like Locus Map (free / pro).  It's a feature-packed mapping app (Ordnance Survey available), also a caching app, all in one package.  Even does auto-routing on trails if you so desire ("after twenty metres, turn right").

Imagine this, but with OS instead of OSM as shown here.  (That's a cache icon hiding under the track-end icon.)

55dce3ee-b169-48c3-9f94-5e2d3f765c49_l.j

It'll also interface with the GPS Averaging app if you need that for, say, hiding a cache, and will copy the coords over directly, no copy-and-paste.