Sort my list list once created

bjjack

1 hour ago, bjjack said:

Once I create a list in my lists on geocaching .com  how can I sort the list to show the nearest first. I seem to be able to sort any other part of the list, just not the distance.

Thanks bjjack

On my android app it gives me a choice at the top to sort by nearest or alphabetical. I've never checked it out on my desktop so now I'm curious and have to go look.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, bjjack said:

Once I create a list in my lists on geocaching .com  how can I sort the list to show the nearest first. I seem to be able to sort any other part of the list, just not the distance.

Thanks bjjack

On the web site? I also can't do that.  Do a search, sort and filter to your hearts content.  But not after its made into a List or Pocket Query.  At that point, it's done on the device (Phone App or GPS unit).

The issue hasn't bothered me enough to do anything about it.  One thing, for example, would be to install and learn and run GSAK or other helper software that might have the cool features I'd use.  But the helper software doesn't agree with me.  Or the unsorted lists haven't yet been too great a nuisance, to go use another nuisance.  B)

Edited by kunarion
3 hours ago, kunarion said:

At that point, it's done on the device (Phone App or GPS unit).

Learned something new today, I didn't know they could be sorted. And it is painless. Learned something else today too-- on the iPhone geocache app when looking at a cache info there is an icon on top when if selected gives me choice of maos to use to get there. May have been there since I got the app, just never noticed it. Pretty observant huh? There I was trying to remember directions from the home computer while driving when they are right there.

Edited by Jayeffel
spelling error