Premium -- is it worth it?

randomactsofkindness

Having had a 1 month trial thanks to RuideAlmeida, we have purchased a 3 month membership - only £7.99 which is great value. I can now say yes, premium definitely is worth it! We have discovered there are numerous premium caches near our home; along with the ability to view all caches in the app, this gives us so many more caches to hunt. I would highly recommend premium to anyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Helpful 1

Hello all, 

I downloaded this app and started an account yesterday after hearing about this for years.  (and found 3 out of 4 of the caches close to me).  I'd like to try the membership before purchasing a full year, can I try a trial membership?  

Also, are there other apps or add-ons I should try and what is the best store for getting some fun capsules to hide in my area?

Thanks,

AYocum

Hey, I created a new account to post to the forums because there is no way to log in with my other account because I logged in with Facebook. My friends and I got into geocaching yesterday and love it but really wanted to try the premium benefits like finding newer caches and the puzzle ones seem really fun. Is there anyway I can get a free trial?

19 hours ago, theplainfamily said:

Having had a 1 month trial thanks to RuideAlmeida, we have purchased a 3 month membership - only £7.99 which is great value. I can now say yes, premium definitely is worth it! We have discovered there are numerous premium caches near our home; along with the ability to view all caches in the app, this gives us so many more caches to hunt. I would highly recommend premium to anyone.

It's great to hear back from someone who tried it - and liked it.

14 hours ago, mysoundtrauma said:

I used to get descriptions and hints on my Garmin Dakota.  Recently I've noticed that they have disappeared and the device says I need to be a premium member.  I really don't want to pay to be a member if it doesn't work on the GPS.  Can I have a free trial please?  Thanks

You still have all the descriptions and hints in Dakota... but you need to download them one by one or use Garmin BaseCamp.

Sent!

Check your profile email, please.