Premium -- is it worth it?

randomactsofkindness

So, I'm really on the tail end of this party! I work for a public library, and I'm giving a program on Geocaching later this month. I would really love to show the participants all of the features of the site. I would appreciate a premium trial code so I could get to know the site a little better. Thank you in advance!!

Kevin

I'm new to geocashing myself but my girlfriend and her daughters are always doing it my only problem is I can't afford the premium until next month and there aren't many free cashes near me how could I get a free trial premium month so I can enjoy it as well. Btw my girlfriend is in England and I'm in Kentucky ty ahead of time for any help you can offer

13 hours ago, mikeadkins said:

I'm new to geocashing myself but my girlfriend and her daughters are always doing it my only problem is I can't afford the premium until next month and there aren't many free cashes near me how could I get a free trial premium month so I can enjoy it as well. Btw my girlfriend is in England and I'm in Kentucky ty ahead of time for any help you can offer

If you access the homepage, you can see almost all the caches (except PMO).

Sent!

Check your profile email, please.