Huntsville Alabama GPS Interference

I just received the following information from the FAA. They are going to be interfering with the GPS system from April 07 to 15 in the Huntsville area:

FLIGHT ADVISORY GPS INTERFERENCE TESTING

AIR FORCE SPECTRUM MANAGEMENT OFFICE (AFSMO) 18-22 

07 – 15 April 2018 Huntsville, AL

GPS testing is scheduled as follows and may result in unreliable or unavailable GPS signal.

A. Location:  Centered at 344014N0864137W or the VUZ VORTAC 013 degree radial at 61NM.

B. Dates and times:       07 – 15 APR 18 0600Z – 1000Z   C. Duration:  Each event may last the entire requested period

3 hours ago, skyraider said:

GPS testing is scheduled as follows and may result in unreliable or unavailable GPS signal.

A. Location:  Centered at 344014N0864137W or the VUZ VORTAC 013 degree radial at 61NM.

Interesting coordinate format.  If one puts in a decimal point, it would be N34 24.084 W 086 24.822  in DDM format.  

On 4/5/2018 at 6:44 AM, skyraider said:

I just received the following information from the FAA. They are going to be interfering with the GPS system from April 07 to 15 in the Huntsville area:

Thanks for the heads up.  I got the word to my caching buddy in Huntsville, who works on Redstone and was immediately curious how I got the word at Fort Eustis and he didn't.