Mystery Cache & Corrected Coordinates

itsonlybarney

Is there a setting that allows me to switch between default & corrected coordinates on the map for Mystery Caches? 

I generally solve puzzle series and many times they become a power trail. But I also want to show people the art they they formed before solving them. 

I have heard the Cachly does this, but can't it be done on the website? 

19 hours ago, itsonlybarney said:

Is there a setting that allows me to switch between default & corrected coordinates on the map for Mystery Caches? 

I would love this feature - once you find the cache for the puizzle, or a multi, the smilie shows at the POSTED coordinates, so the geo art is back on the map.  There are times I want to see the CORRECTED, SOLVED coordinates on the map, and once you find and log the cache as afind, there's no way to do that.  A toggle that would let you choose which you want to see at any given time would VERY helpful.

On 3/6/2018 at 1:00 AM, TriciaG said:

I don't think so.

Log out of the site and show the map then?

That is what I have been doing so far, but annoying when I'm trying to work through puzzles.

On 3/6/2018 at 1:47 PM, CAVinoGal said:

I would love this feature - once you find the cache for the puizzle, or a multi, the smilie shows at the POSTED coordinates, so the geo art is back on the map.  There are times I want to see the CORRECTED, SOLVED coordinates on the map, and once you find and log the cache as afind, there's no way to do that.  A toggle that would let you choose which you want to see at any given time would VERY helpful.

Agreed!!!