Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
barefootjeff

Lost events

6 posts in this topic

This morning when I went to my dashboard, it showed this, yet a search for forthcoming events within 50km of my home gets nine hits including the OzGeomuster mega next month which is 48km away.

NoEvents.png

Edited by barefootjeff

This has happened to me quite a few times. Usually, after refreshing the page, they show up.

If it turns up, does it count as a lost and found event?

3 hours ago, Optimist on the run said:

If it turns up, does it count as a lost and found event?

It must do I suppose, and yes, they've now turned up, except next month's Oz GeoMuster mega is still not showing.

I've seen this "There are no events within ... "  graphic multiple times recently.  I KNOW there are events nearby on the calendar. So I go someplace else on the website - I search the map for our caching adventure of the day or check a friend's recent finds or whatever ... and eventually the calendar appears as normal.  When I go back to the dashboard, the calendar may or may not be there - I haven't seen a pattern but I haven't really paid attention either.  I just assume it WILL show up, and it does, sooner or  later.

I'm still curious as to why the Oz GeoMuster mega (GC74CH7) on the 30th March doesn't show. It's 48.1km from my home location, so less than 50km, but I thought the distance limit didn't apply to megas anyway.

MissingMega.png