Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
GrateBear

Edit my profile?

I can't believe this is a mystery to me, but on the new profile page, where is the link to "edit my profile"?  On the old page, there is a link.  On the new page, I don't see that anywhere.  What am I missing?  Thanks. 

1 hour ago, GrateBear said:

I can't believe this is a mystery to me, but on the new profile page, where is the link to "edit my profile"?  On the old page, there is a link.  On the new page, I don't see that anywhere.  What am I missing?  Thanks. 

This has also been mentioned on the Website forum, but the simple answer is to click on the down arrow next to your name in the top right hand corner, opening up a menu with Settings in it.

profileSettings.png

under the large photo to the right is a gear looking symbol. That is for settings. Click it and you will see the link to edit your profile.

On 03/12/2017 at 0:58 PM, GrateBear said:

I checked my own (new) profile page and scrolled it down and there was the "Edit Profile" in a big green box.