CO with "x" name

geocat_

Where will you be traveling?  There are likely forum community members who maintain offline GSAK databases for those areas.  I know I'd be happy to run a search for you.  Or, you can build your own database.  Let us know if you'd like help on efficient GSAK database construction, taking advantage of route pocket queries, area or region pocket queries, and/or the API (6000 caches in full detail mode each day).

If you're going to be anywhere near the Chicago area we have a few that would work: xafwodahs, Xaqery, xfoo, xiao_tuzi, Xtremcacher and Xyval.

These are 'X' cachers in Indiana: xcross9, xonxoff2001 and xpunkx & Julez.

And this one is in Iowa: XSJUNKIE.

You'll have to check their profiles for active hides.

Good luck.

Edited by Corp Of Discovery

There are 2 round about ways to do this that I have used when making a list for caches to find away from home and taking the opportunity to qualify for more challenges.

1- Using the map or PQ, find an alphanumeric challenge cache in the area and then looking at the lists posted of the people who qualify for the challenge. Then search the specific geocacher that others have qualified with to find the hides by that person.  Typically all the challenge caches for an area are clustered or by the same CO. So on the map just look for a bunch of mysteries together that are not geo art.

2A- Look at geocacher's profile page of geocachers that have very high find counts.  Often they have there alphanumeric lists in their profile.  2B- If not listed then Click on their finds, click on mystery finds only, scroll until you find an alphanumeric challenge cache they have found and then use option 1.  With high find numbers, they most likely have done a lot of challenge caches along the way.

This can be tedious but not as time consuming as you think in order to get to what you are looking for.  I have found an 'X', '0', 'Z' and the highly coveted '8' cacher this way.