Solved puzzles locations

Does anybody know how to show the location of solved puzzles on the main Geocacheing.com 'view map' page?

I know I can change the coords on the description page when the puzzle is solved and I know this will show up on the single cache map shown on the description page, but it doesn't seem to change the location of the blue question mark on the main 'view map' page. I want to be able to see the location of the solved puzzle on the main page along with all the other caches in the area without having to look at two different maps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is so much easier looking at solved and other cache locations all on the same map.

Thanks

EnCeeGee

In a list:

Look here

You can map the first 1000 caches by clicking on the button in the upper right corner.

Thanks for your reply. I get a list of all caches with amended coords however when I click on the box 'Map These Geocaches' it ignores the list and shows a map with all the geocaches on it???

In a list:

Look here

You can map the first 1000 caches by clicking on the button in the upper right corner.

Thanks for your reply. I get a list of all caches with amended coords however when I click on the box 'Map These Geocaches' it ignores the list and shows a map with all the geocaches on it???

That's because Geocaching Map Enhancements is not playing nice with the map page. Turn off GreaseMonkey or GME before clicking the "map these geocaches" button and it will work (or update GME as I think that problem has been fixed). However this will only show you your caches with corrected co-ords it will not display the other (trads etc) caches on the map.

Thank you MartyBartfast, we are making progress! By switching off GME I can now print a map of the list. (GME is latest version, updated today).

If I go to "View Geocache Map" it puts all the puzzles (and the other caches) in their original places. However if I go to "Find a Geocache" and do a search (for everything) it puts the puzzle caches in their solved positions!!

This is more or less what I want BUT it will, as you pointed out, only show me 1000 caches. Fine for working near home but no good if I want 1000 caches local to (for example) where we go on holiday.

So is there any way to show 1000 caches in an area many miles away AND all the solved puzzles, in that area, in their solved locations?

Or am I just asking too much!!?

Just thought, maybe changing my home location will solve the problem?

All sorted!

If I turn off GME, change my home location to the area I want to look at, and look at the map via "Find a Geocache" (not 'View Geocache Map') It does what I want it to do.

Sounds like you got it working for you, but I just wanted to note that you don't need to change your home location. Instead, you can enter the distant location while doing your Search - see bolded portion of my quote below. For example, if you are going to vacation in London than you can start typing "London" into the search box and then select "London, England - 10 mi radius" when the drop-down box appears. You can then change the radius, if you want to, by clicking the "Add Filters" button underneath that search box.

----------

Seems you have already discovered that solved mysteries show up differently depending on whether your Search of Browse for them. I have posted the following info before:

It is possible to see cache icons at corrected coords. It depends on how you're getting to the map. Unfortunately, there still isn't an indication of which icons are using corrected coords or original coords.

SEARCH:

Play -> Find a Geocache -> Enter city/area/etc -> Search -> Map These Results -- Cache icons appear at the 'corrected' coords if they have corrected coords, otherwise they appear at the original 'listed' coords.

BROWSE:

Play -> View Geocache Map -- Cache icons appear at the original 'listed' coords.