Cache taking a long time to get published?

This was a few years back. I hit submit on one of our caches, went straight to the new cache page, and noticed a misspelling. Immediately went and edited it, hit save changes, and the cache showed published when its page came back up. I'd say about 2 minutes total time. B)

I had one (Okay, I was listing it for my sister) where the reviewer posted a note that my coords were badly off. (Hey, the cache was in Maine. I live in New Jersey.) I learnt to disable "Cache is active" until I am finished. The longest was three weeks, because the reviewer eloped, and no one was covering his area.

I guess I won't complain over a 6 minute wait! :laughing:
I will. How can a reviewer possibly visit the cache location to give it a proper inspection in only 6 minutes? The reviewer is clearly slacking on his duty to enforce geocache quality.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

This might not be a record for some, but it sure is for me!

Submitted cache @ 7:38

Cache published @ 7:44

I guess I won't complain over a 6 minute wait! :laughing:

We sure have some great reviewers in this neck of the woods. (Southwestern Ontario, Canada)

I think you've built up a good reputation over the years, so reviewers don't have to take much time reviewing your submissions.

And I agree, we have great reviewers in SW and Golden Horseshoe Ontario.