making lost bugs proxy

Wrgwayandhobolos

how can I erase all logs on a lost TB and start all over ?

You don't “start over” by deleting logs. Log deletions cause problems if not done with care. Mileage does not get removed, and since in any case, you don't delete the action, you make a mess of things. Don't delete the logs. Make a new log about what the current deal is.

If you lost your own TB, down the sewer or in a furnace or something where you're sure it will never return, you can revive it with a replacement you've made. Add text in the TB description, so that if someone sees the new version of your TB, they know what the deal is. Here's one of my TBs a where I added info. I leave the old text and photos, too. It's all part of the TB's story.

If your TB was traveling in caches and accidentally ended up in the furnace, you may revive it as soon as you like. If instead seems to have evaporated or fallen off the planet (of course it probably still exists and could be returned to the game by an honest person), it's best to wait about one year in case it turns up. Then revive it. But add useful info to the TB page, since multiple versions of a TB in play will cause great confusion. And in the case of more than one item with the same Tracking Number, the logs are not really about “Tracking” anyway.

Edited by kunarion