Message Center not working

GeoTrekker26

I tried to use the message center and was greeting by a blank canvas with only a continuous drawing of a green circle. It's pretty but not of much use. Encountered the problem in both Chrome and Firefox.

Same for me. I haven't gotten the Message Center to work for quite som time. Is it possible to still use the old system?

Message Center recently stopped working on Firefox on my Windows 7 computer. Still fine in Chrome, and also works fine in Firefox on my Mac. I don't see any response from HQ yet to this. Is anyone looking at it?

In Firefox, it simply does the circle going around and around and doesn't bring up anything in the main part of the screen. All of the advertisements load properly however. <LOL>

Message Center recently stopped working on Firefox on my Windows 7 computer. Still fine in Chrome, and also works fine in Firefox on my Mac. I don't see any response from HQ yet to this. Is anyone looking at it?

In Firefox, it simply does the circle going around and around and doesn't bring up anything in the main part of the screen. All of the advertisements load properly however. <LOL>

Did you try opening a private/incognito window in your FF Windows machine and see if message center works?

Works fine for me with Firefox and Win7. *shrug*

Hit Reload. For me at least, that makes the Whirligig of Forever disappear. For me at least. I couldn't tell you why.

[bUG] I can only look at images once. If I want a second time, I have to hit Reload. This is with Firefox 53.0.2 32-bit on Linux with large monitor, NoScript allowing everything but doubleclick.net and google-analytics.com, Privacy Badger disabled for this site. Also noticed both effects on my Android tablet with Firefox 53.0.2 without add-ons. BUT: I just noticed, I *can* see an image a second time, but I have to click/tap to the right of it, not directly on it.

Edited by Viajero Perdido