How to Print entire cache page?

Mockingbird559

I poked around the search on the forums and didn't find anything to help. I hope this is the right place for this.

I want to make a printout of the whole cache page, including all logs for a cache placed on private property. I open the page and let it load entirely, about 89 logs.

Then I click on File, Print preview, and let it load.

There should be about 15 pages but the Print Preview only loads 7…the first 6 pages, and the last few inches of the screen showing the time stamp as a final page.

This has happened before. Not just starting now. Same thing happens on different pages.

I think it worked at some time in the past.

I don’t see any way to load the last few pages so I can print everything to give an entire printout to the property owner who loves seeing the logs. I tried selecting ALL, page 1-15, page 7-15.

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong?

Gateway SX2802 64B 2.5 G processor, 4G memory (yes I know, it is kind old, like me)

Win 7 Home Premium SP 1

Firefox 47.0.1

Printer: Brother MFC9840 CDW, works ok otherwise.

Thank you for anything that makes me not want to smash my computer.

MB559

Thank you for anything that makes me not want to smash my computer.

I've finally passed beyond fixing my computer with a hammer, but I do still sometimes want to adjust my printer with an axe.

Thanks to ku for discovering a browser solution.

I doubt that would have occurred to me. I'd be sharpening the axe.....

What is the "printing" of which you speak? :)

I suppose there are some that wonder why someone would want to print out a cache page with all the logs.

A few years ago I asked for and received permission placed a cache in a nice garden area behind a small business. They've enjoyed watching people search for the cache and for awhile I used to print off the logs so that they could read how much people were enjoying searching for the cache as well. Unfortunately some of the logs are TFTC only but many mention how much they enjoy the space and the business owners appreciate be able to see that people are enjoying the space that they created.

Too late to be helpful to this thread, but if the landowner has email access, you can save some paper by printing the cache page and logs to a PDF file and emailing it.

In my case, dropping off a printed copy was an opportunity to chat with the landowner and maintain a good geocache owner and landowner relationship.

Too late to be helpful to this thread, but if the landowner has email access, you can save some paper by printing the cache page and logs to a PDF file and emailing it.

In my case, dropping off a printed copy was an opportunity to chat with the landowner and maintain a good geocache owner and landowner relationship.

Thanks for your thoughts...

The landlord is my dentist. He wants to see the printout before he sees my teeth!

The others on staff can also see the logs through the printout.

The printout is a reminder about the cache and thank you for letting us play our silly game here.

The cache is premium and I cant ask him to create an account and then pay to see the logs. Thought about having him create an account, setting to non-premium, setting watch list, then setting it back to premium but that seemed just too much to ask. Also the staff would not see the logs without the printout or him forwarding the email.

Other reasons too, but my teeth need cleaning so I cant remember everything.

Cache Happy.

Sounds like a good use of paper, then.

Sounds like a good use of paper, then.

Yup. Works very well for me, and he can hang the printout on the bulletin board in the office for all to see.

Thanks for all of your input