Who from the NorthEast can help me with the "Where's in a Name" cache ?

PhilippeGPS

Who wants to help me with this cache, and get credit for it ?

I came upon the Where's In A Name? locationless cache recently. For those who don't know this very watched cache (73 watching currently !), one needs to find another Geocacher located somewhere in the world with coordinates determined by your Geocaching name. More details on the web page.

Decoding my own Geocaching name I get 74° 45.47. I decided this would be a good Western Longitude in the middle of the North Eastern region to start my search. I draw a line from the Atlantic to the Canadian border along W 74° 45.47. Below is a list of locations/cities along that line. If you are close to this Western Longitude line, you could help me, and get credit for the find too! Feel free to reply to this post, or via my Geocaching account (PhilippeGPS) if you want to go for this find. I think it's a great idea for a cache, and get to know other Geocachers!

Here's the list, south to north:

NEW JERSEY:

- Stone Harbor

- Corbin City

- Hammonton

- Mount Holly

- Trenton/Ewing

- Montgomery

- Whitehouse

- Netcong

- Montague

PENNSYLVANIA:

- Milford

- Port Jarvis

NEW YORK:

- Monticello

- Liberty

- Pepacton Reservoir

- Davenport

- Worcester

- Cherry Valley

- Little Falls

- Fulton Chain Lakes

- Cranberry Lake

- Potsdam

- Massena

I hope this will work!

Philippe

I already logged this one, but I'm sure you can find someone around here. Many of those towns aren't far from where I live and we have quite a few geochers in the area.

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry

Wow Team Geo, someone from Forty Fort, Pa. I was in the area for a Mem Day weekend soccer tourney and found myself driving around Forty Fort. Never heard of it before, but it was a pretty cool little town.

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

Wow Team Geo, someone from Forty Fort, Pa. I was in the area for a Mem Day weekend soccer tourney and found myself driving around Forty Fort. Never heard of it before, but it was a pretty cool little town.

_"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry_

I was all ready to yell at you for being in Forty Fort and not visiting my cache. The I realized that you said you were there over Memorial Day and I didn't place it until late June. Well if you ever come back you will have to visit it. Were you at the fields by the dike for the Susquehanna River? We like the town, my wife grew up there. Thanks for the kind words about our town.

PSUPAUL of

Team Geo-Remdation