Prescription pill bottles

PoppiFields

Ok, as you can see I'm pretty new to this. But in the time I've been doing it, 3 caches have been prescription pill bottles ( now referred to as PPB's). One, was at a Memorial, in sight of gas station, intersection, visitor Center, post office... and you're grabbing a PPB. Really? I mean we're trying to be nonchalant as it is, sometimes wondering around bridges, cemeteries, parks...and the last thing you want to find is a PPB. You look like a druggie, doing a deal. is this the best people can come up with? Maybe it's me and my guilty conscience lol...but the first one I found at the Memorial...I almost told them to put it back and walk off. Just my crazy opinion...Am I the only one???

Do druggies use prescription pill bottles? I always thought they tended to use stuff that didn't look like drugs.

Anyway, funny you should mention it: today I was caching in an area where half the caches were bill bottles, and I actually felt comforted by imagining that if someone saw me messing around with a pill bottle somewhere unusual, they'd just think I needed to take some kind of allergy medicine on this windy spring day.

There's the problem of potential drug residue...

If that is your concern, you better not handle any paper money.

I hear you! I made it through the '80s handling twenty dollar bills, and my wife worked in Banking for years.

For you younger types, the US federal govt once said that in the 1980's the largest concentration of cocaine in the country was imbedded in the fibers of $20s.

Mirrors, razor blades (or credit cards) and rolled up bills.

I'm a newbie at this too but I thought the same thing about the small plastic bags used to keep the logs dry. As a firefighter EMT I've seen way to many of these baggies and they aren't for Geocaches. I see this as a much better use. LOL

In our early days my wife and I would leave small plastic bags full of wildflower seeds (labeled "Cache-o-Seeds") as swag, with instructions.

We would joke about how much it appeared to be pot. After a while, we noticed that NOBODY ever mentioned taking one in a 'found' log.

We don't leave those anymore.