PQ Query Screen change

lodgebarn

I can't remember when this change crept in but why the giant green boxes at the top of the Your Pocket Queries screen. They are unnecessary, look ugly, and consume most of my screen so now I only just see any PQs to select on the first screen. 99% of the time I want to run existing PQs not create new ones.

I can't remember when this change crept in but why the giant green boxes at the top of the Your Pocket Queries screen. They are unnecessary, look ugly, and consume most of my screen so now I only just see any PQs to select on the first screen. 99% of the time I want to run existing PQs not create new ones.

Yikes! I think this happened just in the last couple days. I agree that it doesn't look good and that it uses more screen space than necessary.

GC-PQ-bigbuttons.png

I last looked at this page I think on Saturday and it wasn't like this. I don't understand what the need for this change was and I think it looks silly.

Maybe they like large buttons.

I do not mind the PQ page (I do not use it) but they have also added two large boxes to each log (Facebook/Twitter) which I do not appreciate.

The mismatches in button size, font size, colour, and hover response make me think a site designer/developer was maybe trying some things and a version somehow slipped out into production. I expect this will be rolled back during the next site update.

This is why most places have a test site.

I dunno, I don't see a big deal with it. Makes the two different things stand out from each other.

edit: never mind, it's back to normal. :lol:

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol