Viewing Additional Waypoints

Clan Masters

Hello,

When clicking "View larger map" the only think you'll get is the full geocaching.com map centered in the geocache's coordinates. You can stil view waypoints on the geocaching.com map by clicking the waypoint and then selecting "Geocaching.com Map" which will do the same as I described before, opening the geocaching.com map but this time it will be centered on the waypoint's coordinates, however the waypoint itself won't be marked on the map. If you select any other map provider, then you'll have the waypoint marked, but only the one you selected.

The only way I've found to see all waypoints at once is through the Geocaching Official App, by opening the cache details and clkicking "Additional Waypoints".

The only way I've found to see all waypoints at once is through the Geocaching Official App, by opening the cache details and clkicking "Additional Waypoints".

You can also see them in other apps/software. That's the case in GDAK (android) and GSAK (Windows).

Opening the GPX file in Mapsource or Basecamp.