Puzzle cache help

NoirInferno

Hello Fellow Cachers,

I am trying to developers a puzzle cache that will work like this:

6 or 7 caches where each cache gives you coordinates to the final mystery location cache. I don't however know how to list this kind if a chache. Do I do a multi cache for the 6 or 7 and a mystery for the one you need to find the cords for? I would not want to put the blip near the actual location. I also thought about making it a little harder by making uou have to visit the caches in a certain order but don't want to turn people off from doing it and driving back and fourth.

Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Hello Fellow Cachers,

6 or 7 caches where each cache gives you coordinates to the final mystery location cache. I don't however know how to list this kind if a chache. Do I do a multi cache for the 6 or 7 and a mystery for the one you need to find the cords for? I would not want to put the blip near the actual location. I also thought about making it a little harder by making uou have to visit the caches in a certain order but don't want to turn people off from doing it and driving back and fourth.

Perhaps a good starting point would be to do a few first.

Hello Fellow Cachers,

6 or 7 caches where each cache gives you coordinates to the final mystery location cache. I don't however know how to list this kind if a cache. Do I do a multi cache for the 6 or 7 and a mystery for the one you need to find the cords for? I would not want to put the blip near the actual location. I also thought about making it a little harder by making uou have to visit the caches in a certain order but don't want to turn people off from doing it and driving back and fourth.

Find 6 or 7 TRADITIONAL caches and get information from them, then find the ? Mystery/Puzzle Bonus cache with the information you have collected.

The coordinates on the cache page of the Bonus are 'Bogus' eg nothing there.

Your choice between two scenarios, as I see it.

If you want it as one cache, publish it as a multi with 6 or 7 visible stages and one final hidden stage.

If you want it as a series, publish 6 or 7 traditional (or letterbox or whatever) caches with the numbers needed in the logbook/container/whatever and then publish the final as a "bonus" unknown type cache.

You will probably get more visitors if you list the series as 6 or 7 Traditional caches and one Mystery bonus cache as this means finding them all would give you 7 or 8 finds. Listing the whole lot as one Multi-cache will put some people off as people will feel it's alot of work for just one smiley.

You will probably get more visitors if you list the series as 6 or 7 Traditional caches and one Mystery bonus cache as this means finding them all would give you 7 or 8 finds. Listing the whole lot as one Multi-cache will put some people off as people will feel it's alot of work for just one smiley.
On the flip side, some cache owners might consider this a feature (not a bug) of listing the whole lot as a single multi-cache.