view full forums

T.D.M.22

So I prefer the full desktop version of these forums, rather than the mobile version. Since I had my tablet (just before Christmas last year) it's been fine. Always shown the full version. But the last few days it's went to the mobile version every time. Any way I can force it to go to full desktop version? It's on a Samsung Galaxy tablet, running Android, I want to say KitKat or something similar. Browser is Firefox. The tablet just had an update, I'm not sure what was changed but it coincided with the change to mobile version. I'd assume it was a major OS update.

Any help would be appreciated.

My tab occasionally slips into that mode. Scroll to the bottom and click the appropriate item. I forget exactly what it says but it will be obvious.

You answered my question as asked, can't fault you there. Yeah I know about that at the bottom. To be more clear what I want is to not have to do that every time if possible. Beccalyria seems to have a decent answer, but it's late. I'll check later.