D/T Avg missing

TTO2

It seems to be something of an intermittent problem lately.

I'd noticed the same thing over the last few days using 3 different browsers. I wondered if it was some incompatability with any add-ons or ad-blockers I have which is why I tried it on all 3 including IE which I don't use - and had nothing extra installed. I was in the middle of posting a report here, when the umpteenth screen refresh I'd done, revealed the average score as usual, having failed to reveal it before.

No idea why it wasn't working before nor why it suddenly works now... and indeed if it's going to stop working again.

I can upload a screenshot of it NOT rendering properly if it's needed, but given that I can't upload it directly from my hard-drive and have to host it on a separate hosting website before I can do it, I won't bother unless the Mods tell me that it would help to see it.

The devs have been investigating and discovered that the issue here is due to that one particular graph requiring a particular font to be installed on the server being called. We have recently upgraded to headless servers that do not have the typical OS UI installed on them and as a result do not have fonts installed. That's why the issue would seem to come and go - that was due to switching back and forth between old servers and new servers.

The code has been adjusted to make a generic font call that should prevent this from happening again after the next site update.