15th Anniversary Souvenir

The blog post says:

Celebrate 15 Years of Geocaching on May 2nd and 3rd by finding any geocache or attending any geocaching event.

So if it's "any [single] geocache" you can do it on either the 2nd or the 3rd.

But the "2nd and 3rd" may mean you have to find a single geocache on both days. "2nd or 3rd" would have been unambiguous.

I've searched,but could not find...

Does anyone know whether you get the souvenir for finding a cache on either 2nd or 3rd May, or do you need to find one on both days?

It is going to be very hard for me to find a cache on the 3rd.

Thanks

Tony

You only have to find a cache or attend an event on one of the two days to get the souvenir. Doesn't have to be both days.

The blog post says:

Celebrate 15 Years of Geocaching on May 2nd and 3rd by finding any geocache or attending any geocaching event.

But the "2nd and 3rd" may mean you have to find a single geocache on both days. "2nd or 3rd" would have been unambiguous.

I took the "May 2nd and 3rd" to be attached to "Celebrate 15 Years of Geocaching" rather than "by finding any geocache". But yeah they could certainly have been clearer!

The blog post says:

I took the "May 2nd and 3rd" to be attached to "Celebrate 15 Years of Geocaching" rather than "by finding any geocache". But yeah they could certainly have been clearer!

To properly observe the end of Selective Availibility you'll have to adjust UTC to your location. :)

timeline.gif

The first cache (stash) was hidden May 3rd, Pacific Time Zone.

You only have to find a cache or attend an event on one of the two days to get the souvenir. Doesn't have to be both days.

Thanks for the definitive answer - I was wondering the same thing. :anicute:

Mrs. Car54

Me too. I was even wondering if there would be a souvenir for each of the two days. I am very glad to have the answer.