No more Google Maps?

AustinMN

I thought as part of my Premium Membership, I was able to use Google Maps. But that no longer appears to be an option (noticed it yesterday).

Anybody know what's going on?

Austin

Looks like you need to reset your map preferences. I know I did, after being alerted to the issue, raised in this thread:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=331158

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

I thought as part of my Premium Membership, I was able to use Google Maps. But that no longer appears to be an option (noticed it yesterday).

Anybody know what's going on?

Austin

Looks like you need to reset your map preferences. I know I did, after being alerted to the issue, raised in this thread:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=331158

B.

Thanks, that did it. I was aware of the Map Preference, but aparently forgot where it was. I couldn't find it in my profile settings so I assumed it was gone.

Austin

Guess those that don't use maps don't care, but for those that use them for every cache need a quality product.

I use maps, a lot.

I do care.

I find some real quality on the non-Google side.

Probably depends a lot on what you want to get from the map. I like to use them to find the cache without having to resort to using the GPS. I'd really like the old aerial photos taken in "leaf off" seasons but those have been replaced in this part of the world with newer images taken in summer. :(