Change in the flow of working on PQs

W8TTS

There use to be a link at the top of the "Pocket Query" page where you edited PQs, that would take you back to the "Your Pocket Queries" page, so that you could select another PQ. Now you have to use the browser BACK button, sometimes two or three times, to go to that page. Can that link please be added back at the top of the page?

Using the BACK button also seems to cause a problem with at least one browser, Fire Fox, causing it to make another "Copy" of the PQ being workd on.

I just noticed this today, myself. It's one of two navigating errors (as I see it) introduced with the new site look - which on the whole I like.

1. No way back to PQ page from PQ edits. You have to click your username to get back to profile Quickview, then click Build Pocket Queries.

2. Editing bookmark also leaves you no way back to that list, or to your bookmark list page. You have to click your username to circle, as above.

I'm not sure if there's any way to find the link to your bookmarks My Bookmarks, as opposed to my lists? I may well be missing something.

Edited by Isonzo Karst

There use to be a link at the top of the "Pocket Query" page where you edited PQs, that would take you back to the "Your Pocket Queries" page, so that you could select another PQ. Now you have to use the browser BACK button, sometimes two or three times, to go to that page.

If you mean this URL, http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/, You may get there (at this time) from the menu after editing a PQ, by clicking "Play", then "Pocket Queries". Two clicks. If you have a Favorites Bar set up in the web browser, you could reduce it to one click. If the menu were set up to open on cursor "hover", it would be slightly easier to find those site features, and also reduce the action of finding the Pocket Queries page to one click.

I might set up my own Favorites Bar for the first time ever, just to streamline Geocaching.com (until Geocaching.com streamlines things). For pages that I'd swear were once available right in the menu, I'm currently clicking all over the place.

Edited by kunarion

There use to be a link at the top of the "Pocket Query" page where you edited PQs, that would take you back to the "Your Pocket Queries" page, so that you could select another PQ. Now you have to use the browser BACK button, sometimes two or three times, to go to that page. Can that link please be added back at the top of the page?

Using the BACK button also seems to cause a problem with at least one browser, Fire Fox, causing it to make another "Copy" of the PQ being workd on.

The very same issues are with Bookmark lists. Unfortunately there is no solution via the "Play" dropdown. TPTB just forgot to put in an item "Bookmark". :rolleyes:

Hans