bookmark functions

ras_oscar

1. when I am editing a multipage bookmark list, it would be more convenient if the bulk delete button deleted all selected bookmarks, not just those on the current page.

2. When I am editing a multipage bookmark list, it would be more convenient if the bulk delete button returned me to the last page selected instead of the first page.

1. when I am editing a multipage bookmark list, it would be more convenient if the bulk delete button deleted all selected bookmarks, not just those on the current page.

2. When I am editing a multipage bookmark list, it would be more convenient if the bulk delete button returned me to the last page selected instead of the first page.

Agree. Especially #1 (then there'd be no need for #2.)

Seeing as bookmarks max at 1000, setting it to show 1000 is the same as setting it to show all...

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=288

Bookmarks: Bookmarks are like a souped-up Watchlist. Add up to 1000 geocaches to each list and share them with your friends. This feature is perfect for planning your next trip.
Edited by Markwell