Missing Travel Bugs, re-release

spiritxy

I have two Tb that are missing, one is marked as missing from a archived cache (TB27HE8), and the other seems stuck with someone (TB1F6N6). I have a few other coins which seem to move very slow also.

My question is, can I release them again with the second tag I got with them.

I have two Tb that are missing, one is marked as missing from a archived cache (TB27HE8), and the other seems stuck with someone (TB1F6N6). I have a few other coins which seem to move very slow also.

My question is, can I release them again with the second tag I got with them.

You can re-use the codes if they're missing, with no need to even use the second tag if you're good with an engraver, paint or carving.

- But what does slow-moving coins have to do with missing trackables?

Sorry I have a few coins that have also stopped moving or gone missing, but all I can do with them is email the last person to retrieve or cache owner. One is meant to be in a premium cache which I can't question TB24BJ1.

My main query is regarding the Tb tags and using the second tag. I guess I would have to put new information in about a new traveller and that it was starting again. The two in question are TB27HE8 and TB1F6N6.

My main query is regarding the Tb tags and using the second tag. I guess I would have to put new information in about a new traveller and that it was starting again. The two in question are TB27HE8 and TB1F6N6.

You may use the supplied "copy tags". But if they're the kind that have "Keep Me" imprinted in them, those tags are probably not so suitable. :anibad: