Where did geocaching take you this weekend?

Rock Chalk

A friend and I took a caching trip today and ended up finding several caches: Four for me, and five for her. One of them happened to be an Earthcache site, as well as a Geocache site. I was so impressed with it, that I took an amateur video of the experience with my mom's phone. Feel free to check it out:

Went to Malaga, Spain this weekend! :D

Ok, not just for geocaching, it was also to escape the Dutch winter as it's been pretty bad weather and the fares down to there were €100. But there were a few caches in town- not many, but enough to stumble across a handful of them while sightseeing type thing. One was even a webcam cache, so that's always fun!

I went down to San antonio, texas, and cruised the riverwalk. I found a virtual and two caches on Saturday, and a webcam, virtual, and earthcache, and two other caches on Sunday. That gave me lots of firsts Such as most cache types, first virtual, first webcam, first earthcache. There was also an event super close to my hotel, but my parents didnt want me to go since we were going to the alamo

I went down to San antonio, texas, and cruised the riverwalk. I found a virtual and two caches on Saturday, and a webcam, virtual, and earthcache, and two other caches on Sunday. That gave me lots of firsts Such as most cache types, first virtual, first webcam, first earthcache. There was also an event super close to my hotel, but my parents didnt want me to go since we were going to the alamo

Glad you were able to get the webcam at the Alamo. There are also a couple of Wherigo cache nearby. Apparently 1 of them is a lot easier to complete than the other but I didn't really have time to do either of them. I was only there a short time to take a flight to Mexico City, then on to San Jose, Costa Rica.

Did they change the angle of that webcam?

We had it on a watch and yours looks like a ground-level pic to me.

Noticed a couple others similar too.

Did they change the angle of that webcam?

We had it on a watch and yours looks like a ground-level pic to me.

Noticed a couple others similar too.

Off topic but relevant to recent posts: Some cachers seem to think a webcam photo is a selfie taken at the site rather than a screen capture of the actual webcam feed. There is quite the collection of non-webcam logs on that page...it appears the Cache Owner isn't requiring folks to log the cache in the original spirit of a webcam cache. If this continues and a Reviewer notices the lack of diligence, the webcam can get archived. Edited by Ladybug Kids