Right Size

Ibar

Hi,

I've been caching for a while and have a few caches out there. I'm afraid I'd need your help on the following point:

- One of my caches (GC55WNT) is a nano (the usual magnetic nano you can buy in events). Now, the last couple of finders "complained" that the cache is a nano though in the cache description is mentioned to be a micro.

Well, I haven't mentioned the words "micro" nor "nano" in my description. The only thing is that on the size grid I have selected the smallest possible size, and that happens to be "micro". What should I do then, change the size to "?" ?? Because if I do so, I'm sure that the reviewer will complain (already happened) that I haven't specified the size of the cache. So I'm a bit lost

Looking forward to your enlightenment ...

Unless there was an update I didn't know about to include the nano as a size, the smallest is a micro. So if those people are really that angry, let them try to fix it for you. Then when they can't because there isn't that option you can laugh and call the stupid. Or the better option, you could just ignore them. Some people will complain just to complain.

Edited by T.D.M.22

Yeah, you are right; they are wrong. It really aggravates me when I see a "nano" listed as "?" size when it should be listed as "micro."

And while I'm on the subject of size, it seems that "Small" has become the new "Regular." "Regular" is supposed to be 1 liter or larger, but I've seen many containers of not much more than half that size listed as "Regular." I always mention in my logs that the container does not meet the size requirements for "Regular."

I see a lot of nanos listed as "?". Tells me the hider does not read the guidelines. Yes, I had someone post that I should have listed the nano as a 'nano'. Read the guidelines! That's a 'micro' by definition.

Yes. There is a local cacher with several hundred caches along a local route. They are all listed as 'small'. Most of them are MKHs. She took exception, and was rather insulting when I mentioned that those are all 'micros'. And none of the ones I found were at all interesting. Guess it's time to put her on my Ignore List.