how to

TeamWalls

Need to transfer ownership from one person to another. Thing is this person has 6 caches placed in and area, but they have since moved to another area where maintenance is not happening due to long distance. How can they transfer ownership to me? Hope someone can help with this.

Adopting or Transferring a Geocache

If they are transferring the cache to you, THEY need to do the work from their end!

(Otherwise Groundspeak wont allow it!)

Need to transfer ownership from one person to another. Thing is this person has 6 caches placed in and area, but they have since moved to another area where maintenance is not happening due to long distance. How can they transfer ownership to me? Hope someone can help with this.

If they are transferring the cache to you, THEY need to do the work from their end!

we know this but what do they have to do. They tried the adopt thing and it did not work.

we know this but what do they have to do. They tried the adopt thing and it did not work.

My link takes you to the Help Centre, ruidealmeida's link takes you to the Adoption page.

Have you -and the other cacher- read and followed the instructions correctly?

(Having said that. There were reports of the system not working correctly, may be it's still not working at 100%)

ok will get with the owner and see what we are doing wrong. thanks for the help

We got them done thanks