endangered animal on a TB

Ingmarson

You're jumping to some conclusions for which you have no evidence or facts.

Not shure what I am going to do with it

What??????????

It doesn't belong to you, and you have no right to make any judgments about it.

So move it to another cache and drop it, then move on.

You should also edit that nasty log you posted on the trackable page.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Niet alle schildpadden zijn bedreigd, het zou heel goed kunnen dat deze niet bedreigd is.

In het buitenland (Zuid-Europa) komen overigens meer soorten reptielen voor vanwege het warmere klimaat.

Daarnaast zou het ook kunnen dat ze dit schild daar 'in het wild' gevonden hebben.

Het is wel een hele aparte TB.

I haven't personally examined it, but that shell does look like it's from a red-eared slider, which is not endangered. It's legal in many places to keep such a shell even found in the wild. Laws vary, so there may be an issue with customs if you wish to travel with it. But so far, it seems to be traveling well.

I also think it's kinda gross as a Travel Bug, and unless it's very well preserved (coated, sealed, or embedded in resin for example), I'd log a Discover and leave it in its cache. But other people probably take it for the purpose of showing it around because it's kinda gross.

Anyway, as others have mentioned, find a decent sized cache and place it, and log it. And wash your hands. :o

Edited by kunarion