Search for TB Hotels

Sunmill

You can't. A TB hotel is a name, no different than, naming a cache "walk in the park"

You could search by name(I think we can still do that) or search for larger caches with trackables listed in them.

Anyway, are you looking for caches that have TB's in them? Those can be any cache big enough to hold a TB. It does say on the cache page, and the list of search results if there is a trackable marked as being in the cache, but that means just that-it's marked as being in the cache. People don't always log trackables properly, and if they do, it may be a while until they are able to do so. So essentially the only way to know is to find the cache and look inside.

I'm actually looking for a spot to drop off a bunch of TBs, I was hoping to pass them along at an event but haven't been able to make it to an event yet.

Just drop them off into normal caches.

Events can be very bad for trackables. They get left on a "trackable table" and then never get picked up or logged out properly.

It's much better to just drop them into caches, more than likely exactly what the trackable owners want to have done. Some even ask that their trackable not be taken to events.

B.

Thanks for the info!

I can only seem to find a search for the beginning of a cache name, if TB hotels started with TB it would be easy to pinpoint them.

I didn't realize events weren't ideal for trackables, I'll keep that in mind. I've started dispersing them in caches instead.