Travel Bug To Europe

messi#10

Im an 11 year old and I would really like one of my travel bugs to go to Barcelona, Spain. Could anyone help me get my TB overseas?

See if you can get your TB to a TB hotel near O'Hare. Many pilots are geocachers and they check TB hotels near airports, maybe one that is flying international will pick it up and take it across the pond.

messi#10 you could try to get your travel bug to Dutchlandian, or so somebody else who could give it to her, while she is in town in August and she could bring it back to the Netherlands with her. There are at least two events that are being planned for her trip (GC577KZ and GC58NJF) where that you could come to or find somebody who caches closer to you who might be going and who could deliver it for you, and I know she is attending West Bend so if you are going there you could plan to meet up with her somewhere. There might be somebody else who could help you but this is at least one option.

Thanks for all your help. I would put a TB by OHare but Im there once every year. I live 10 miles from the WI and IL border. I would give it to Dutchlandian but the events are far and I cant drive... YET!!!!! Thanks for everyone's help and Ill try my best!