Pocket queries stopped emailing

Keiko's buddies

Something must have changed somewhere. My pocket queries have stopped arriving as an email attachment. I do get emails telling me they are ready for download. I have checked and my hit limit is still set to 500 caches as I believe that is the maximum that the system will attach to an email. In addition, I have the check box for converting to a ZIP file turned off but the queries when I download them are still in ZIP format.

Thanks for the link to the explanation. After reading the Release Note I begin to think that there are some Groundspeak folks who are studying up for a run at political office. I now get 10 PQs a day when I never even used 5. It is also supposed to be easier to click the email link, download the .ZIP file, unzip it, then transfer the unzipped file to my GPS than it was to RightClick/ SaveAs as directly to my GPS.

Anyhow it still works, just not as conveniently for me. I travel a lot and often go for a while without and internet connection. It was nice to just have my PQs arrive with an email, then disconnect and deal with the rest later.

Thanks for the help.