PQ missing my Events

DOC-WHO

I created a ALL MY HIDES PQ

You'll not receive any archived caches in a pocket query, so assuming your events are archived, no not a bug.

If you want to get your archived owned caches, you'll have to bookmark them, then query that bookmark

Hmm ok thankyou, thats another way to fix it - I found this works...

--8<--

Are your Events Missing from GSAK ? and PQ's ?

Apparently Archived Event Caches are Not Available to Pocket Queries (PQ).

So, to add your Missing-Events into GSAK, so that BadgeGen will display them do this....

1. Open Your Profile on geocaching.com

2. Navigate to YOUR HIDES.

3. Select YOUR Event Cache.

4. Click on GPX FILE and Save the 'single' Event GPX file to where you keep your PQ's.

5. Open GSAK, LOAD your "event name.GPX" file and it will be added to your Current DataBase.

Now when you Generate your Badges and Stats, those Events will be included :-)

--8<--

The other way to do it, which we do, is to add all of your own caches to a bookmark list and run a PQ off that. That returns them, archived or not.

I'm not understanding why one would need to do that. All your cache hides are listed on your profile, including the archived ones.

What would one need with a pq of one's archived hides?

B.

The other way to do it, which we do, is to add all of your own caches to a bookmark list and run a PQ off that. That returns them, archived or not.

I'm not understanding why one would need to do that. All your cache hides are listed on your profile, including the archived ones.

What would one need with a pq of one's archived hides?

B.

To be fair, we don't particularly have need to, although that's what we get. I mentioned it as it pertains to the OP's question, as they're after their archived events.

The one advantage it does give to us though, is that we regularly filter our GSAK database for caches that haven't been updated in so many days, so we can refresh if they've been archived in the meantime. Having updated our archived caches stops them appearing in this filter. Yes I know we could filter differently so this doesn't come up, it's just how we do our GSAK workflow.