Problem - Pocket queries - not ready for download

CaliforniaCondor

So this has never happened before. In my pocket queries ready for download, there is a download link that says "my finds pocket queries", I am guessing that has to do with my windows phone app (which I absolutely freaking LOVE!!!), but I have never seen that link in there before and I didn't put it in there. Anyhow, so I went to make my queries like usual and went to download like usual, and it didn't move over to the "pocket queries ready to download tab" - I haven't gone over my limit at all. I signed out and back in, that didn't work. I was hoping someone might know how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance.

BTW _ Update 9:50am - I notice my "add to queue" button is grayed out, but I haven't downloaded anything.

Edited by CaliforniaCondor

So this has never happened before. In my pocket queries ready for download, there is a download link that says "my finds pocket queries", I am guessing that has to do with my windows phone app (which I absolutely freaking LOVE!!!), but I have never seen that link in there before and I didn't put it in there. Anyhow, so I went to make my queries like usual and went to download like usual, and it didn't move over to the "pocket queries ready to download tab" - I haven't gone over my limit at all. I signed out and back in, that didn't work. I was hoping someone might know how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance.

BTW _ Update 9:50am - I notice my "add to queue" button is grayed out, but I haven't downloaded anything.

If you've pressed the "add to queue" button for the special My Finds PQ, you CAN'T download it via anything that uses the Groundspeak api. ie Any phone app.

Been like that for ages!

Plenty of GSAK users have asked if GSAK can download it directly, via the api answer from GS is "No"

Edited by Bear and Ragged

The [Add to Queue] button has nothing to do with Pocket Queries (used for finding geocaches).

It is a special query that downloads ONLY caches that you have found (a My Finds Query). Stay away from it -- unless you need it for compiling stats, etc.

It is greyed out because you already pushed it once. You can only run it once every three days.

Pocket Queries themselves HAVE changed -- read the Release Notes of 18 Jun 2014 : http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=323369&pid=5393857&st=0entry5393857 . The first post in that thread delineates the changes.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee