problems with logging

sandemaaria

I have created account from www.geocaching.com pages.. i have confirmed my username by email, but i'm still offline..

I can save the catch in offline, but i can't do it in online. It' says "can't load data required to log visit" Why? What shall I do to make online actions work?

I have created account from www.geocaching.com pages.. i have confirmed my username by email, but i'm still offline..

I can save the catch in offline, but i can't do it in online. It' says "can't load data required to log visit" Why? What shall I do to make online actions work?

Your account does show...

How are you trying to log?

On a computer or by a phone app?

If a phone app, which one?

With out further information, the usual suggestion is: Log out, log back in.

Usually, when the APP is offline - it means your don't have cell service and the App can't communicate with the website.

Close the App and re-open it and log in again.

Or

Reboot the phone.

Check all your settings to make sure your privacy settings aren't turned off for the APP. Or some other setting that doesn't allow the APP to use cell signal.

Edited by Lieblweb

Your account does show...

How are you trying to log?

On a computer or by a phone app?

If a phone app, which one?

With out further information, the usual suggestion is: Log out, log back in.

Hi!

Thanks for your answers.

I have made account and tried to log in with phone app ( galaxy express2). I have reboot the phone but it did not made any difference.

APP shoud be onnline..

Should i try with computer.. ?

I would do, yes. To be honest I find it much easier to do logging via the computer anyway - there are things you can do that I don't think are as easy using an app. Certainly start there and see how you go.