Distance to finds

rosebud55112

Does the "Distance to Finds" table get updated on a less-than-regular basis? I noticed that although the rest of my stats page shows the 3088 finds on 3087 unique caches, the table at the bottom only shows 3081 total caches.

I do have one find on a cache which "travels", so even subtracting that one and my cache with two "FoundIts", I would expect to see a total of 3086.

I noticed that the distances didn't update to include the caches I found today; the numbers are the same as I wrote down yesterday. That's what makes me think there's a delay in updating, rather than caches not being counted.

I noticed that although the rest of my stats page shows the 3088 finds on 3087 unique caches...

A bit off-topic here, but you still see the two separate counts of total finds and distinct caches? For most people, the latter was removed a week ago and discussions are underway regarding whether to restore it or not. When I looked at your stats just now, I could only see your total finds.

MooseJawSpruce- thanks, good to know. That's about what I expected.

TriciaG- nope, no Lab caches. I meant to mention that in my original post but forgot.

The A-Team- no, I don't think I can. I just knew that I have one duplicate find and figured that would account for one of the seven differential.b i assume that once the communication issues MJS mentioned are cleared and my five caches for today are accounted for, then instead of seven different, I will only be off by two (my traveling cache and my duplicate)

Thanks all for the info!

I'm experiencing the same thing and it's been that way for nearly a week. Additionally, it's not updating my Distance from Home Location stats either. I had landmark finds for distance from home, farthest north, farthest south, and farthest east last week. None of these have shown up in the stats. Have your problems been resolved? How do I get them to resolve mine. I posted a bug topic in forums over the weekend.