became a premium member today

gonzogunner

The phone app isn't included - if you have premium membership that only gets you the benefits of that. If you want the Groundspeak full app then you'll have to pay for that on top...

If you already have the full app you might have to log out and log in again. I believe that will pick up your new status. If you only have the intro app then you'll either need to pay or look for a free alternative - which phone OS do you have?

since I became a premium member today and already had the app on my phone, how do I go about upgrading the app to the premium member? forget it if I have to pay for it as well. since I joined the site the phone app should be included I would believe.

Do you have the intro app?

Thought by becoming a premium member, the app would go to the full version?

Wording within the app often confuses folks and was supposed to be looked into.

Went from IOS to Android?

- Completely different operating system and if you had the full app before, you must now cough up the bucks for the different OS.

- The full app has nothing to do with premium membership.

- It is a one-shot payment for as long as you're still using the same operating system on a phone (ios, android).

Premium membership means little without the full app.

- and requires a yearly payment to remain premium.