Daily KML Views Used Up

jhuoni

I use the KML viewer for Google Earth. (It lets me see where the waymarks are while using Google Earth)

Tonight I notice that the waymarks are not showing up as normal. Then I see this message: Daily KML Views Used Up .

Guess where it is taking me to - Oh, come on, Guess! 47° 37.223'N 122° 20.941'W - With out looking, guess where this is.

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON.

I have used this feature for quite a while now, and never had this problem. Has anyone else experienced this or is this a NEW thing?

Is it a Google Earth or a Waymarking issue?

This not a new thing. There has always been a limit on the network kml. I don't know if I ever hit the limit before.

I looked at it the next day. It shows 300 max daily. I had been doing a lot of looking on Google Earth, with a lot of wide views I guess it can add up wQUUCK if you look in areas with lots of Waymarks

I just thought it was odd

Each and every single move you make in Google Earth results in a new request. You can use up your daily ration in a couple of minutes if you do not take care. When I use this feature, I uncheck the kml when I move, and then reactivate it when it's standing still. This way it lasts much longer.