Finds total...

WiFi902

When I click on "Your profile > Quick View", my finds and hides totals show up on the right hand side of the page under my avatar pic and above my Stats Bar. My finds say 1973.

When I click on "Your profile > Geocaches", and then click "Found it", it brings up "Your Geocaching Logs (Filtered by Log Type)". Directly under Your Geocaching Logs (Filtered by Log Type)", it gives me a find total of 1963.

My distinct caches finds are exact. (You've found 1973 caches (1973 distinct) since your first cache find on 26 Dec 12.)

When I copied the 1963 caches under the "Found it" logs and pasted them into an online tool that numbered the total lines pasted it came to 1963.

My milestones caches are off too. The milestones are fine until the 300th find which is wrong. I would guess that a lot of cachers end up with their milestones being out of proper order because geocaching.com has given users the ability to reset and lock any GC code to any milestone that they choose.

I did have a few double posts that I had to delete a few months back but I am not sure if I had ten of them. When you delete a found it log, does the smiley remain?

Any idea why my total number is off by ten caches, and is it because I have deleted found it logs?

You attended eight event caches. You logged "attended" -- not "found it" -- for those caches.

You found two webcam caches. You logged "webcam photo taken" -- not "found it" -- for those caches.

Eight plus two equals your "missing" ten logs.

This is why we love you Keystone. This also explains a little why my find count is 123 and my "my finds" PQ is 109, unless archived caches play into that as well.

This is why we love you Keystone. This also explains a little why my find count is 123 and my "my finds" PQ is 109, unless archived caches play into that as well.

If you run a proper My Finds query, archived caches ARE included.

A regular Pocket Query with the "I have found" box checked, does NOT return archived caches.

There are no parameters to check when running a proper My Finds query. Simply hit the [Add To Queue] button and it runs.

Of your 123 Finds, 14 of those caches are archived (I looked at them). 13 traditional and 1 Event Cache.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee