Travel bug accident

TKirahvi

Hello,

I found two cached today and I had two trackables with me. When I logged my finds on geocaching.com at home I was meant to mark "visited" for them at the first cache and drop them off at the second. I accidentially marked "dropped off" at the first cache! I deleted my log but they are still listed in the wrong cache's inventory. I don't have their tracking codes anymore. Can I fix this? How?

Or you could do nothing and when the next guy,picks them up it will all work out.

I agree that "don't worry about it" is also a good answer, although I wouldn't do absolutely nothing, I'd put a note in the TB's log explaining the mistake and pointing to the cache that the TB's really in now. It would be nice to mention this in the found logs for the caches involved, too.

Oh, and not to pile on, but an important lesson here is that you should always write down and keep the trackable code just in case there's a problem like this.