Individual DNF List?

D&CsBooty

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to view your own individual DNF list, without "following" the cache(s)? I thought I might be able to query them with pocket query, but either I did it wrong or it didn't work because there wasn't an option to do it. I tried and that "I haven't found" but haven't found does not mean the same as DNF so it obviously didn't work. I can scroll through my logs and see them- but then to view, then back to log, then scroll, repeat is not very efficient. I'm database friendly, but somewhat of a newbie to the treasures of this site so all help is greatly appreciated.

PS- The reason I want to review my DNFs is to see if other people are finding them, cause if they are being found then the hunt is back on!! :blink:

I have a bookmark list of caches that I've DNFed and that are worth a return visit. There are also a bunch of caches that I've DNFed and have no particular desire to revisit. Those I put on my Ignore list. I currently have 58 caches on my "DNFs that are still haunting me" bookmark list. That number is subject to change, up or down, on any given day. :P

--Larry

I add my DNFs to a bookmark list that has the "Notify me when items on this list are logged." box checked. You can instantly see how others do with the same caches.

I do it this way also. If I do find them later I take them off the bookmark list. Also if they are archived I take them off "My DNFs" and put them on "ZZ My DNFs-Archived." (The "ZZ" is just to keep that list at the bottom.)