Static Geocoin

mistermick

You can't really, outside of what you have already done.

EDIT to add: You could send another email, this time making sure that you check the box to include your email address. If not, and they use the Reply button... their email goes to "no reply@geocaching.com", in other words... nowhere.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

It's possible that you have a collector on your hands. I have this problem (twisted around)Mrs. Tisourway is a coin collector if I was ever to bring one home that had a mission and she laid eyes on it, it would never see the light of day again. Good luck.

That's known as stealing, not collecting. There are no subtle differences.

It's possible that you have a collector on your hands. I have this problem (twisted around)Mrs. Tisourway is a coin collector if I was ever to bring one home that had a mission and she laid eyes on it, it would never see the light of day again. Good luck.

Of course, but I am sure tisourway made his statement tongue in cheek.

Of course, but I am sure tisourway made his statement tongue in cheek.

Yes, any time I win or get an unregestered coin it disapears but she does understand that someone else owns the registered coins that are in the caches. Having said that; I have never actually found a coin in a cache that has one in the invintory on the web site so someone out there must be removing them from circulation.

Know the feel well. One of my coins has been held by a cacher in Slovakia for nearly a year. I've sent many emails in both English and Slovak, but he still hasn't placed it. I've even joined two Facebook groups for Slovak and Czech Geocachers and the news of my coin is now on their forums. Maybe there's one for French Geocachers?

Edited by Reptonians